High School Certificate Equivalency System
ACADEMIC YEAR 2021
Last Due Date: 6 AUGUST 2021
Online application for certificate equivalency
This online certificate equivalency system has been established for all students with a foreign high school diploma or those attending foreign high school, who wish to request actual Equivalence Certificate or Provisional Equivalence Certificate, in order to apply for an international undergraduate program of Chulalongkorn University.
Required documents and equivalency criteria for Academic Year 2021
- British System
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), or General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE), or General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O Level), with grade results A*-C on 5 different subjects + transcript.
- And General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A Level) with grade results A*-E on at least 3 different subjects + transcript
- New Zealand System
- National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) Level 3 + Record of Achievement, or
- NCEA Level 2+ Record of Achievement: At least 80 credits achieved (60 credits at Level 2 or above + 20 credits at Level 1 or above), with English forSpeaker of other Languages (ESOL) considered as a subject, or
At least 60 credits achievedon 5 different subjects at Level 2 or above, with at least 4 credits of English (Literacy) without English for Speaker of other Languages (ESOL), and at least 4 credits of Mathematics (Numeracy) + Record of Achievement
- American System
- General Educational Development (GED) Credentialobtained before May 2017 with minimum total score 2250 on all 5 subjects and at least 410 points on each subject, or
- General Educational Development (GED) Credential obtained between May 2017 to July 2020 with minimum score 145 on all 4 subjects
- General Educational Development (GED) Credential obtained from August 2020 with minimum total score 660 on all 4 subjects
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, or
- IB Diploma Course Results (IBCR) with not less than grade 3 on at least 5 different subjects
- Other foreign high school diplomas - Please see the attached announcement from Ministry of Education.
for more information please visit the following links;
HSCES CRITERIA for Academic Year 2021
Request for Equivalence Certificate / Provisional Equivalence Certificate
Request for actual Equivalence Certificate - For applicants with a foreign High School Diploma
Request for Provisional Equivalence Certificate - For applicants currently attending foreign high school and appropriately qualified for equivalence application
|Request for actual Equivalence Certificate
|Request for Provisional Equivalence Certificate
|Equivalence Certificate English translation
|© 2018 Chulalongkorn University Academic Testing Center. All rights reserved.